Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Recurring errors on Lightprobe usage when using RTGI and/or raytraced area lights
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Number of Sub-Emitter particles is higher when Play Mode is on
- Redo command causes a Warning when redoing the creation of ScriptableObject
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor