Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Rect Transform track references don't get removed from the .prefab file after deleting the track itself
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the 'Director Prefab.prefab' file in a text editor
3. Observe the entries under 'PlayableDirector' > 'm_SceneBindings'
4. Open Window > Sequencing > Timeline
5. Open the 'Director Prefab' in the Prefab mode
6. In the Hierarchy select 'Canvas' > 'Text'
7. In the Inspector remove 'Text' and 'Rect Transform' components
8. In the Hierarchy select 'Director Prefab'
9. In the Timeline window delete the Rect Transform track
10. Save the Prefab
11. Open the 'Director Prefab.prefab' file in a text editor
12. Observe the entries under 'PlayableDirector' > 'm_SceneBindings'
Expected result: The last 'm_SceneBindings' entry gets deleted
Actual result: The last 'm_SceneBindings' entry doesn't get deleted, fileID value changes to 0
Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, Timeline 1.4.7 (2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.7f1), 1.5.4 (2019.4.25f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.5f1), 1.6.0-pre.3 (2020.3.7f1, 2021.2.0a16)
- The issue doesn't reproduce if instead of completing steps 6-8 you just delete the Rect Transform track
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets