Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
"Rect Transform" component is messed up when dragging "Canvas" prefab on other "Canvas" object
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CanvasBug.zip" and scene "main"
2. In Project Window, drag "MainMenu" prefab on "UIRoot" object in Hierarchy Window
Expected result: the white image appears in the center of the Game View
Actual result: the white image is not centered. Prefab does not save "Rect Transform" component correctly
Reproducible with: 2017.4.3f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.2f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab