Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
"Rect Transform" component is messed up when dragging "Canvas" prefab on other "Canvas" object
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CanvasBug.zip" and scene "main"
2. In Project Window, drag "MainMenu" prefab on "UIRoot" object in Hierarchy Window
Expected result: the white image appears in the center of the Game View
Actual result: the white image is not centered. Prefab does not save "Rect Transform" component correctly
Reproducible with: 2017.4.3f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.2f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart