Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Other] Recorded large 'int' values in AnimationClip are not preserved
How to reproduce it:
1. Open attached project '1278866.zip'
2. Load '[Test] Record Clip' from 'Assets' folder
3. Enter Play mode and let this scene play until it ends
4. Check recorded values in the Console window
5. Load '[Test] Play Clip' from 'Assets' folder
6. Enter Play mode
7. Check observed values in the Console window
Expected result: 'Test Animation Clip' AnimationClip preserves large 'int' value and prints the same value as recorded
Actual result: 'Test Animation Clip' AnimationClip doesn't preserve large 'int' value and prints the different value
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a2
- 'Test Animation Clip' prints '-869495424' instead of recorded int value - '-869495431'
- 'Test Animation Clip' AnimationClip preserves large 'double' and other types of value
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved