Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Other] Recorded large 'int' values in AnimationClip are not preserved
How to reproduce it:
1. Open attached project '1278866.zip'
2. Load '[Test] Record Clip' from 'Assets' folder
3. Enter Play mode and let this scene play until it ends
4. Check recorded values in the Console window
5. Load '[Test] Play Clip' from 'Assets' folder
6. Enter Play mode
7. Check observed values in the Console window
Expected result: 'Test Animation Clip' AnimationClip preserves large 'int' value and prints the same value as recorded
Actual result: 'Test Animation Clip' AnimationClip doesn't preserve large 'int' value and prints the different value
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a2
- 'Test Animation Clip' prints '-869495424' instead of recorded int value - '-869495431'
- 'Test Animation Clip' AnimationClip preserves large 'double' and other types of value
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error is thrown when removing an element from a list in a ScriptableObject in the Inspector window
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project