Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Other] Recorded large 'int' values in AnimationClip are not preserved
How to reproduce it:
1. Open attached project '1278866.zip'
2. Load '[Test] Record Clip' from 'Assets' folder
3. Enter Play mode and let this scene play until it ends
4. Check recorded values in the Console window
5. Load '[Test] Play Clip' from 'Assets' folder
6. Enter Play mode
7. Check observed values in the Console window
Expected result: 'Test Animation Clip' AnimationClip preserves large 'int' value and prints the same value as recorded
Actual result: 'Test Animation Clip' AnimationClip doesn't preserve large 'int' value and prints the different value
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a2
- 'Test Animation Clip' prints '-869495424' instead of recorded int value - '-869495431'
- 'Test Animation Clip' AnimationClip preserves large 'double' and other types of value
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time