Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.2.2
Found in [Package]
Recorded Image Sequence with Recorder and FXAA enabled produces image with alpha artifacts when "Include Alpha" enabled
1. Open the attached “1406776.zip” project
2. Open the “SampleScene” Scene
3. Window > General > Recorder > Recorder Window
4. In the Recorder window select "Recording Mode" as "Single Frame"
5. Add "Image Sequence" recorder
6. Change "Source" to "Targeted Camera"
7. Change "Media File Format" to "PNG" and enable "Include Alpha"
8. Click the "Start Recording" button
Expected result: The recorded Image Sequence looks the same as in the Game window
Actual result: The recorded Image Sequence has alpha artifacts
Reproducible with: 3.0.3, 3.2.1 (2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7)
Not reproducible with: 3.0.1 (2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7)
- Only happens with the FXAA Post Processing setting
- Can also be seen by exporting frame to EXR on the Post Processing component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP