Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.14f1, 2022.2.0b16, 2023.1.0a18
Recompile after finish playmode option is gone
The removal of Recompile after finish playmode is breaking a lot of users workflow. The replacement workflows don't capture all user cases.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio