Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Recent Scenes break after upgrading project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open project from Case 1300104
2. Open any scene inside the project
3. Open another (different) scene
4. Go to File > Open Recent Scene
5. Pick an entry different from the currently open scene
Actual result: The scene doesn't open.
Expected result: The scene opens or it shouldn't be added to the "Open Recent Scene" menu.
Note: this issue only appears when upgrading a project from any earlier version to 2021.2.0a5 or above. The Recent Scene functionality was changed to store scene entries by GUID rather than by a string path inside the EditorUserSettings and that fails to upgrade properly.
Workaround: delete all entries related to RecentlyUsedScenePath from YourProject/UserSettings/EditorUserSettings.asset after upgrading to 2021.2.0a5 or later. This way there will be no dangling string entries that break the Open Recent Scene menu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved