Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Rebind no longer resets the Animator
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Press A to start the animation
3. Press S to rebind the animation
Expected result: The animated object position and scale should be reset
Actual result: The animated object position and scale is not reset
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0a2
Not reproduced in: 5.6.0a1, 5.5.3f1, 5.4.4p4
Regression since: 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
- Block is not removed from context when converting it to Subgraph
Feb 06, 2018 00:46
During Awake Animator.IsInitialized = false. After calling Animator.Rebind the Animator.isInitialized = false still.
May 08, 2017 15:50
it still happened in 5.6.0p4!