Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.2.0
Found in [Package]
Realtime Reflection Probe is not updated correctly when parent containing probe / camera / model is moved in Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ReflectionProbeMove.zip" and scene "Bug Reproduction Scene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe Game view
Expected result: the capsule is lit at all times
Actual result: the capsule is only lit when the last known probe position is in camera's viewport
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f1(7.1.5, 7.1.7), 2020.1.0a18(7.1.7)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.14f1(4.1.10), 2019.2.16f1(6.9.2), 2019.3.0b12(6.9.2, 7.1.5)
Could not test with: 2017.4 (hdrp was not yet released)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source