Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Realtime lights being baked into lightmaps with incorrect shadows if realtime GI is turned off
1. Open attached project "RealtimeOFF"
2. Open scene 1
3. Notice that scene has only a realtime light, but realtime GI off
4. Build - baked lightmaps are generated with incorrect shadows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Drag-select in Prefab Mode selects GameObjects with Gizmos in any loaded scene
- Hierarchy ping effect rendering is offset
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Depth of Field doesn't blur near objects when "Allow HDR" is disabled
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages