Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Realtime lights being baked into lightmaps with incorrect shadows if realtime GI is turned off
1. Open attached project "RealtimeOFF"
2. Open scene 1
3. Notice that scene has only a realtime light, but realtime GI off
4. Build - baked lightmaps are generated with incorrect shadows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project