Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
[Realtime GI] Toggling between additively loaded scenes quickly leads to a crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download RinStreamingSandbox project and pull Realtime-GI-Falloff branch
2. Build standalone player and run it
3. One the build opens, toggle between scenes using 1-4 keys on the number row
4. Observe a crash
- The issue reproduces only when realtime GI is enabled
- Reproduces in: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.2.0a4
- Does not reproduce in: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a6, 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown