Search Issue Tracker
Realtime GI doesn't reflect light if the light passes thought materials with alpha = 0
1. Open "LightBugDemo" project
2. Look at the lighting of every building
Expected result: The buildings with the "windows" should have light reflections inside, just like the one without a "window"
Actual result: The buildings with the "windows" don't have any light reflections
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.2f1, 5.6.1p4
Did not reproduce on: 5.5.4f1 (Differences in lighting)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis