Search Issue Tracker
Realtime GI doesn't reflect light if the light passes thought materials with alpha = 0
1. Open "LightBugDemo" project
2. Look at the lighting of every building
Expected result: The buildings with the "windows" should have light reflections inside, just like the one without a "window"
Actual result: The buildings with the "windows" don't have any light reflections
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.2f1, 5.6.1p4
Did not reproduce on: 5.5.4f1 (Differences in lighting)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- Metallic Standard Shader looks unlit on an Android with a Mali GPU running OpenGL ES 3
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged