Search Issue Tracker
Realtime GI doesn't reflect light if the light passes thought materials with alpha = 0
1. Open "LightBugDemo" project
2. Look at the lighting of every building
Expected result: The buildings with the "windows" should have light reflections inside, just like the one without a "window"
Actual result: The buildings with the "windows" don't have any light reflections
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.0b9, 5.6.2f1, 5.6.1p4
Did not reproduce on: 5.5.4f1 (Differences in lighting)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.