Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Really short videos stutter when played in the Inspector or Video Player
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (videoflicker.zip)
2. In the Assets, navigate to "out_60f.mp4"
3. Play the video in the Inspector, notice the fluid movement
4. In the Assets, navigate to "out_15f.mp4"
5. Play the video in the Inspector, notice the stuttering
Expected result: Both longer and shorter videos play fluidly
Actual result: The shorter video stutters once played
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Notes: The issue reproduces on both .webm and .mp4 formats. Playing the scenes which have a Video Player in them reproduces the issue as well. Sometimes, trying to play the shorter video throws an error: WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36e5 while reading C:/projects/videoflicker/Assets/out_15f.mp4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [ChromeOS] Pixelbook can switch to portrait orientations which result in vertical resolution that cannot be undone
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened