Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
Real time Probes don't load from additive loaded scene
1) We have a main scene that has no lighting information
2) We have 3 scenes that have realtime gi only and a light probe group setup in each scene
3) We bake the 3 scenes together with 1 of the scenes as the active scene.
4) When we run the game we load the main scene first.
5) We then load the lighting scene followed by the remaining 2 scenes.
In this case if there are no baked probes and only real time probes the real time probes from the lighting scene will not load. Only way to get this to work is to bake the Main scene as the lighting scene, even though it has no lighting information.
I have included a test project that shows the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode