Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Reading screen size in Awake() or Start() prints out incorrect values on iPhone 6 Plus
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS.
4) Deploy the project to iPhone 6+ via Xcode.
5) Open the app.
- There's a small label in the top left corner. It shows the Screen.width and Screen.height recorded in Awake() function in the first line and the same parameters recorded in OnGUI(). The results from both methods are different. If Awake() is changed to Start() in ReportResolution.cs, the issue still remains.
The resolution shown is 2208x1242 instead of 1920x1080.
This issue seems to only reproduce on iPhone 6 Plus.
5.5.0a1, 5.4.0b21, 5.4.0b1
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform