Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Reading screen size in Awake() or Start() prints out incorrect values on iPhone 6 Plus
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS.
4) Deploy the project to iPhone 6+ via Xcode.
5) Open the app.
- There's a small label in the top left corner. It shows the Screen.width and Screen.height recorded in Awake() function in the first line and the same parameters recorded in OnGUI(). The results from both methods are different. If Awake() is changed to Start() in ReportResolution.cs, the issue still remains.
The resolution shown is 2208x1242 instead of 1920x1080.
This issue seems to only reproduce on iPhone 6 Plus.
5.5.0a1, 5.4.0b21, 5.4.0b1
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity