Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Re-installing ShaderGraph package crashes the editor on "mono_class_setup_methods" and "mono_class_get_methods"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "2d-lights-tests-master_CrashRepro.zip"
2. Open package manager
3. Install Universal RP 7.1.2 / 7.0.1
4. Uninstall Universal RP 7.1.2 / 7.0.1
5. Install Shader graph 7.1.2 / 7.0.1
6. Unity should crash, if not, try repeating steps 3-5
Expected: Unity shouldn't crash
Actual: Unity crashes on trying to re-install the package
Reproduced on: 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a5
Can't reproduce with LWRP 6.9.1 on 2019.2.7f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour