Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Re-installing ShaderGraph package crashes the editor on "mono_class_setup_methods" and "mono_class_get_methods"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "2d-lights-tests-master_CrashRepro.zip"
2. Open package manager
3. Install Universal RP 7.1.2 / 7.0.1
4. Uninstall Universal RP 7.1.2 / 7.0.1
5. Install Shader graph 7.1.2 / 7.0.1
6. Unity should crash, if not, try repeating steps 3-5
Expected: Unity shouldn't crash
Actual: Unity crashes on trying to re-install the package
Reproduced on: 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a5
Can't reproduce with LWRP 6.9.1 on 2019.2.7f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh