Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Re-installing ShaderGraph package crashes the editor on "mono_class_setup_methods" and "mono_class_get_methods"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "2d-lights-tests-master_CrashRepro.zip"
2. Open package manager
3. Install Universal RP 7.1.2 / 7.0.1
4. Uninstall Universal RP 7.1.2 / 7.0.1
5. Install Shader graph 7.1.2 / 7.0.1
6. Unity should crash, if not, try repeating steps 3-5
Expected: Unity shouldn't crash
Actual: Unity crashes on trying to re-install the package
Reproduced on: 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a5
Can't reproduce with LWRP 6.9.1 on 2019.2.7f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes