Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Re-installing ShaderGraph package crashes the editor on "mono_class_setup_methods" and "mono_class_get_methods"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "2d-lights-tests-master_CrashRepro.zip"
2. Open package manager
3. Install Universal RP 7.1.2 / 7.0.1
4. Uninstall Universal RP 7.1.2 / 7.0.1
5. Install Shader graph 7.1.2 / 7.0.1
6. Unity should crash, if not, try repeating steps 3-5
Expected: Unity shouldn't crash
Actual: Unity crashes on trying to re-install the package
Reproduced on: 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a5
Can't reproduce with LWRP 6.9.1 on 2019.2.7f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()