Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Re-installing ShaderGraph package crashes the editor on "mono_class_setup_methods" and "mono_class_get_methods"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "2d-lights-tests-master_CrashRepro.zip"
2. Open package manager
3. Install Universal RP 7.1.2 / 7.0.1
4. Uninstall Universal RP 7.1.2 / 7.0.1
5. Install Shader graph 7.1.2 / 7.0.1
6. Unity should crash, if not, try repeating steps 3-5
Expected: Unity shouldn't crash
Actual: Unity crashes on trying to re-install the package
Reproduced on: 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a5
Can't reproduce with LWRP 6.9.1 on 2019.2.7f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field