Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Re-importing a script makes created ScriptableObject's data null when using AssetDatabase.LoadAssetAtPath<T>
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Go to Editor folder and remove "AndroidKeystoreData" ScriptableObject.
3.Re-import "AndroidKeystoreData.cs" script.
4.Notice the values that are outputted in the console.
5.Re-import "AndroidKeystoreData.cs" script again.
6.Notice that values taken from that same ScriptableObject are null.
Expected result: Scriptable object's values are shown in the console.
Actual result: Shown values are null.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b7, 5.5.1p3, 5.4.4p2.
Notes: If You select "AndroidKeystoreData" ScriptableObject ,saved data is shown in the inspector, but it shown as null in the console when accessed trough script.
Verified with 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine