Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Re-importing a script makes created ScriptableObject's data null when using AssetDatabase.LoadAssetAtPath<T>
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Go to Editor folder and remove "AndroidKeystoreData" ScriptableObject.
3.Re-import "AndroidKeystoreData.cs" script.
4.Notice the values that are outputted in the console.
5.Re-import "AndroidKeystoreData.cs" script again.
6.Notice that values taken from that same ScriptableObject are null.
Expected result: Scriptable object's values are shown in the console.
Actual result: Shown values are null.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b7, 5.5.1p3, 5.4.4p2.
Notes: If You select "AndroidKeystoreData" ScriptableObject ,saved data is shown in the inspector, but it shown as null in the console when accessed trough script.
Verified with 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space