Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Re-importing a script makes created ScriptableObject's data null when using AssetDatabase.LoadAssetAtPath<T>
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Go to Editor folder and remove "AndroidKeystoreData" ScriptableObject.
3.Re-import "AndroidKeystoreData.cs" script.
4.Notice the values that are outputted in the console.
5.Re-import "AndroidKeystoreData.cs" script again.
6.Notice that values taken from that same ScriptableObject are null.
Expected result: Scriptable object's values are shown in the console.
Actual result: Shown values are null.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b7, 5.5.1p3, 5.4.4p2.
Notes: If You select "AndroidKeystoreData" ScriptableObject ,saved data is shown in the inspector, but it shown as null in the console when accessed trough script.
Verified with 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website