Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Re-importing a script makes created ScriptableObject's data null when using AssetDatabase.LoadAssetAtPath<T>
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Go to Editor folder and remove "AndroidKeystoreData" ScriptableObject.
3.Re-import "AndroidKeystoreData.cs" script.
4.Notice the values that are outputted in the console.
5.Re-import "AndroidKeystoreData.cs" script again.
6.Notice that values taken from that same ScriptableObject are null.
Expected result: Scriptable object's values are shown in the console.
Actual result: Shown values are null.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b7, 5.5.1p3, 5.4.4p2.
Notes: If You select "AndroidKeystoreData" ScriptableObject ,saved data is shown in the inspector, but it shown as null in the console when accessed trough script.
Verified with 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system