Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Re-importing a script makes created ScriptableObject's data null when using AssetDatabase.LoadAssetAtPath<T>
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Go to Editor folder and remove "AndroidKeystoreData" ScriptableObject.
3.Re-import "AndroidKeystoreData.cs" script.
4.Notice the values that are outputted in the console.
5.Re-import "AndroidKeystoreData.cs" script again.
6.Notice that values taken from that same ScriptableObject are null.
Expected result: Scriptable object's values are shown in the console.
Actual result: Shown values are null.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b7, 5.5.1p3, 5.4.4p2.
Notes: If You select "AndroidKeystoreData" ScriptableObject ,saved data is shown in the inspector, but it shown as null in the console when accessed trough script.
Verified with 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData