Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Re-importing a script makes created ScriptableObject's data null when using AssetDatabase.LoadAssetAtPath<T>
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Go to Editor folder and remove "AndroidKeystoreData" ScriptableObject.
3.Re-import "AndroidKeystoreData.cs" script.
4.Notice the values that are outputted in the console.
5.Re-import "AndroidKeystoreData.cs" script again.
6.Notice that values taken from that same ScriptableObject are null.
Expected result: Scriptable object's values are shown in the console.
Actual result: Shown values are null.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b7, 5.5.1p3, 5.4.4p2.
Notes: If You select "AndroidKeystoreData" ScriptableObject ,saved data is shown in the inspector, but it shown as null in the console when accessed trough script.
Verified with 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
- Blend Trees give non-linear root motion and blending when using Mecanim
- [Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
- [WindowsMR][Remoting] - With the Enable Mixed Reality Remoting apps fail to launch correclty
- 3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision