Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Re-importing a script makes created ScriptableObject's data null when using AssetDatabase.LoadAssetAtPath<T>
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Go to Editor folder and remove "AndroidKeystoreData" ScriptableObject.
3.Re-import "AndroidKeystoreData.cs" script.
4.Notice the values that are outputted in the console.
5.Re-import "AndroidKeystoreData.cs" script again.
6.Notice that values taken from that same ScriptableObject are null.
Expected result: Scriptable object's values are shown in the console.
Actual result: Shown values are null.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b7, 5.5.1p3, 5.4.4p2.
Notes: If You select "AndroidKeystoreData" ScriptableObject ,saved data is shown in the inspector, but it shown as null in the console when accessed trough script.
Verified with 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state