Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Raycasts hit the second layer of the Mesh Collider when the first layer is thin
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "v2018.3.7test.zip" Project
2. Select "TestMesh" and click on the helmet Collar on the side where the helmet screen is
3. Move the Camera to see where the Raycast hit
Expected Behavior: The Raycast hits helmet screen
Actual Behavior: The Raycast hits helmet collar which is behind one thin helmet screen
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a4
Note: Could not check with 2017.4 because of C# Environment version 6.0 the MeshCollider.Raycast cannot take the "out" parameter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window