Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Raycast passes through EdgeCollider2D at vertices
Raycast passes through EdgeCollider2D at vertices.
To reproduce :
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Enter play mode and select scene window.
3. While in play mode change position of Game Object RayDropper in inspector and set its position to: x= 1; y=4.25; z = 0
4. Change y position of RayDropper and you will notice how at some positions Raycast passes through Edge Collider.
Expected: Raycast notices collision at vertex and line is drawn towards collision.
Actual: Raycast passes through Edge Collider at vertex and line is drawn towards 0;0;0 point.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0p1, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle