Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Raycast passes through EdgeCollider2D at vertices
Raycast passes through EdgeCollider2D at vertices.
To reproduce :
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Enter play mode and select scene window.
3. While in play mode change position of Game Object RayDropper in inspector and set its position to: x= 1; y=4.25; z = 0
4. Change y position of RayDropper and you will notice how at some positions Raycast passes through Edge Collider.
Expected: Raycast notices collision at vertex and line is drawn towards collision.
Actual: Raycast passes through Edge Collider at vertex and line is drawn towards 0;0;0 point.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0p1, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode