Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Raycast] Hits appear when the whole scene is enlarged
1) open the attached project and scene.unity
3) Press play with Gizmos enabled
5) Notice the green(No hit) and red(Hit) debug lines (The rays travel near the surface of the mesh collider, but should never hit it)
6) Press UpArrow / DownArrow in Game window to change scale of the whole scene
5) Notice that additional hits are generated
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'