Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
Random Seed's tooltip of the Timeline's Control track has a typo
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1083618"
2. Select the "Directional LightTimeline" asset in the Project Window
3. Select the Control Track's clip in the Timeline
4. Expand the "Advanced" section in the Inspector
5. Select and hover the mouse over "Random Seed" to see its tooltip
Expected: The tooltip says: "A random seed to provide the particle systems for consistent previews"
Actual: The tooltip says: "A random seem to provide the particle systems for consistent previews"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.9f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a2
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a5
Backported to: 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property