Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Random Seed's tooltip of the Timeline's Control track has a typo
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1083618"
2. Select the "Directional LightTimeline" asset in the Project Window
3. Select the Control Track's clip in the Timeline
4. Expand the "Advanced" section in the Inspector
5. Select and hover the mouse over "Random Seed" to see its tooltip
Expected: The tooltip says: "A random seed to provide the particle systems for consistent previews"
Actual: The tooltip says: "A random seem to provide the particle systems for consistent previews"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.9f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a2
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a5
Backported to: 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account