Search Issue Tracker
Radeon denoiser filters across charts
In rare cases with tiny charts (usually from auto unwrapped meshes), the Radeon denoiser can pick values from unrelated charts.
This results in ringing artifacts as seen in the attached screenshots.
The denoiser will have to be retrained on lightmaps with unwraps authored using auto UV, resulting in tiny charts.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open PixarKitchen project
2. Enable advanced filtering
3. Select Radeon Pro as denoiser
4. Select 256 as resolution, 1K lightmap size.
5. Bake the lighting
6. Observe the artifacts
- Reproduces both with CPU and GPU lightmapper
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts