Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project
2. Go to Edit>Preferences>Search
3. Change Object Selector to Advanced
4. Create an Image in the Scene via RMB in the Hierarchy>UI>Image
5. Try to pick an image for the Source Image field.
Expected result: default assets like Background, UISprite, etc are visible in the object list.
Actual result: default assets are not visible.
Reproducible with: 2021.1.X, 2021.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform