Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project
2. Go to Edit>Preferences>Search
3. Change Object Selector to Advanced
4. Create an Image in the Scene via RMB in the Hierarchy>UI>Image
5. Try to pick an image for the Source Image field.
Expected result: default assets like Background, UISprite, etc are visible in the object list.
Actual result: default assets are not visible.
Reproducible with: 2021.1.X, 2021.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player