Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.0-preview.3
Found in [Package]
preview.1 - 1.1.0, 1.4.1, preview.2 - 1.5.0
[Quick Search] Properties of the background window highlights on selecting options from "Search Filter" panel
On selecting options in the "Search Filter Window" panel, background window properties get highlighted, refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Quick Search > Install
3. Help > Quick Search (Alt + ')
4. Open "Filter Panel (Click on search icon)"
5. Hover mouse on options OR select any options
Properties of the background window get highlighted on hovering mouse on options in the "Search Filter" panel
While selecting options in the "Search Filter" panel, background windows properties are doesn't get highlighted. The editor focuses is completely on the "Search Filter" panel
Tested with Unity version:
Reproducible with package version: preview.2 - 1.5.0, 1.4.1, preview - 1.3.0, preview - 1.2.0, preview.1 - 1.1.0
Working fine with package version: preview.1 - 1.0.1, preview.2 - 1.0.0
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'