Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Quick Search] Icon for edit Collider is blurred in Preview Inspector of the Quick search window
Icon for edit Collider is blurred in Preview Inspector of the Quick search window. Refer attached screenshot
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Hierarchy > create a cube
3. Open quick search window > search Cube > select Cube from list > Preview Inspector
4. Observe Icon for edit Collider is blurred in Preview Inspector of the Quick search window.
Icon for edit Collider is blurred
Icon for edit Collider is clear
Note: Quick searcher introduced in 2021.1 as a core package
Windows10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete