Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Quick Search] Error is thrown continuously on deleting Asset in Globalserch window
When a newly created Prefab.index searched in the Quick search window of which properties were changed and saved earlier and then deleting it causes continuous "SerializedObject target has been destroyed." errors thrown in the console.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Click on Search Icon besides collab Icon
3. Enter "Index" in the Global Search window
4. Select Prefab Index and Close the Search window and open it again
5. Assets.Index > Open > Change Option Property > Save.
6. Project Window > Assets > Delete
"SerializedObject target has been destroyed." errors are thrown continuously in the console.
No errors should be thrown in the console.
Close and reopen the Search window.
SerializedObject target has been destroyed.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
Note: 1. Global Search option in the Editor is introduced in 2021.1.0a1
2. Unable to check on 2021.1.0a1 because of this bug ID 
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released