Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Quaternion.angle returns incorrect angle with itself if Quaternion values are in range (-0.5; 0.5)
1. Open repro project
2. Play scene
Expected: both quaternions angles with themselves will be 0
Actual: when Quaternion values are in range (-0.5; 0.5) it returns incorrect angle (i.e. in repro project returns 32.35629)
Reproduced: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete