Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Quaternion.angle returns incorrect angle with itself if Quaternion values are in range (-0.5; 0.5)
1. Open repro project
2. Play scene
Expected: both quaternions angles with themselves will be 0
Actual: when Quaternion values are in range (-0.5; 0.5) it returns incorrect angle (i.e. in repro project returns 32.35629)
Reproduced: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform