Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Quaternion.Angle is non-null when comparing a Quaternion with its inverted arguments
1. Open attached project "QuaternionAngleBug.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: No inconsistencies between Quaternions found
Actual result: Inconsistencies between Quaternions found
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Packman] Artifacts appear in the maximized Package manager window on multiple clicking Package manager tabs
- Potential race condition inside AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration
- Multiple unsaved changes dialogs appear for the same window if window was docked and undocked
- Caching preprocessor does not support 1.#INF
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile