Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Quaternion.Angle is non-null when comparing a Quaternion with its inverted arguments
1. Open attached project "QuaternionAngleBug.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: No inconsistencies between Quaternions found
Actual result: Inconsistencies between Quaternions found
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"