Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Quaternion.Angle is non-null when comparing a Quaternion with its inverted arguments
1. Open attached project "QuaternionAngleBug.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: No inconsistencies between Quaternions found
Actual result: Inconsistencies between Quaternions found
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made