Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Quaternion.Angle is non-null when comparing a Quaternion with its inverted arguments
1. Open attached project "QuaternionAngleBug.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: No inconsistencies between Quaternions found
Actual result: Inconsistencies between Quaternions found
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)