Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsRenderersPerFrame is read only in a built project
1. Download and open the user-submitted project
2. Build on any platform
Expected result: Build is successful
Actual result: Build fails with an error
Reproduces on: 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1
QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsRenderersPerFrame feature is not implemented in Unity 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator