Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Quality Level is not highlighted when selecting it with refreshed editor theme
1. Open Unity;
2. Open Project settings;
3. Navigate to Quality settings;
4. Select any quality level.
Expected result: level gets highlighted once selected.
Actual result: level does not get highlighted, there is no other feedback after selecting it.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, when refreshed editor theme was introduced.
Did not reproduce with: 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac