Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Quality Level is not highlighted when selecting it with refreshed editor theme
1. Open Unity;
2. Open Project settings;
3. Navigate to Quality settings;
4. Select any quality level.
Expected result: level gets highlighted once selected.
Actual result: level does not get highlighted, there is no other feedback after selecting it.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, when refreshed editor theme was introduced.
Did not reproduce with: 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'