Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Quality Level is not highlighted when selecting it with refreshed editor theme
1. Open Unity;
2. Open Project settings;
3. Navigate to Quality settings;
4. Select any quality level.
Expected result: level gets highlighted once selected.
Actual result: level does not get highlighted, there is no other feedback after selecting it.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, when refreshed editor theme was introduced.
Did not reproduce with: 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
- Wheel Colliders aren't detecting collision
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode