Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Quality Level is not highlighted when selecting it with refreshed editor theme
1. Open Unity;
2. Open Project settings;
3. Navigate to Quality settings;
4. Select any quality level.
Expected result: level gets highlighted once selected.
Actual result: level does not get highlighted, there is no other feedback after selecting it.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, when refreshed editor theme was introduced.
Did not reproduce with: 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window