Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Quality Level is not highlighted when selecting it with refreshed editor theme
1. Open Unity;
2. Open Project settings;
3. Navigate to Quality settings;
4. Select any quality level.
Expected result: level gets highlighted once selected.
Actual result: level does not get highlighted, there is no other feedback after selecting it.
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, when refreshed editor theme was introduced.
Did not reproduce with: 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material