Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[PVR] G-Buffer job fails when Keep Quads option is enabled
When `Keep Quads` option is enabled in Import Settings of a mesh, Progressive Lightmapper gets stuck.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the scene `t1`
2) Ensure that backend is set to Progressive Lightmapper
3) Build the lighting
4) Observe the bug, baking gets stuck
5) Following error is thrown in the console log:
'PVR GBuffer' job failed with error code: 2 ('Non-triangle topology is not supported when creating the GBuffer.').
- Not a regression, introduced when Progressive Lightmapper is introduced in 5.6.0b6
- Comparison is provided in the screenshot below, baking gets successfully completed when `Keep Quads` option is disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error