Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[PVR] G-Buffer job fails when Keep Quads option is enabled
When `Keep Quads` option is enabled in Import Settings of a mesh, Progressive Lightmapper gets stuck.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the scene `t1`
2) Ensure that backend is set to Progressive Lightmapper
3) Build the lighting
4) Observe the bug, baking gets stuck
5) Following error is thrown in the console log:
'PVR GBuffer' job failed with error code: 2 ('Non-triangle topology is not supported when creating the GBuffer.').
- Not a regression, introduced when Progressive Lightmapper is introduced in 5.6.0b6
- Comparison is provided in the screenshot below, baking gets successfully completed when `Keep Quads` option is disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Daydream] Changing volume at the same moment as RenderScale is being changed causes flickering or black view
- [VR] Google VR SDK for Unity asks to enable VR Support but proceeds to build anyway
- [VR]Changing renderViewportScale results in reduction of viewing space for the right eye when using Post Effects
- Plugin's "Platform Settings" value in Inspector is different compared to the meta file
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System