Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[PVR] G-Buffer job fails when Keep Quads option is enabled
When `Keep Quads` option is enabled in Import Settings of a mesh, Progressive Lightmapper gets stuck.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the scene `t1`
2) Ensure that backend is set to Progressive Lightmapper
3) Build the lighting
4) Observe the bug, baking gets stuck
5) Following error is thrown in the console log:
'PVR GBuffer' job failed with error code: 2 ('Non-triangle topology is not supported when creating the GBuffer.').
- Not a regression, introduced when Progressive Lightmapper is introduced in 5.6.0b6
- Comparison is provided in the screenshot below, baking gets successfully completed when `Keep Quads` option is disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array