Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[PVR] G-Buffer job fails when Keep Quads option is enabled
When `Keep Quads` option is enabled in Import Settings of a mesh, Progressive Lightmapper gets stuck.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the scene `t1`
2) Ensure that backend is set to Progressive Lightmapper
3) Build the lighting
4) Observe the bug, baking gets stuck
5) Following error is thrown in the console log:
'PVR GBuffer' job failed with error code: 2 ('Non-triangle topology is not supported when creating the GBuffer.').
- Not a regression, introduced when Progressive Lightmapper is introduced in 5.6.0b6
- Comparison is provided in the screenshot below, baking gets successfully completed when `Keep Quads` option is disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- Metallic Standard Shader looks unlit on an Android with a Mali GPU running OpenGL ES 3
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged