Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Pushoff slider in Lightmap Parameters Asset has no effect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new new Lightmap Parameters asset somewhere in your project
2. Navigate to the Lighting Settings window and assign the newly created Lightmap Parameters asset in the Lightmap Parameters field
3. Begin changing Pushoff value and rebake the scene
4. Notice that it has no effect
- Affects both CPU and GPU lightmapper
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3