Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Pushoff slider in Lightmap Parameters Asset has no effect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new new Lightmap Parameters asset somewhere in your project
2. Navigate to the Lighting Settings window and assign the newly created Lightmap Parameters asset in the Lightmap Parameters field
3. Begin changing Pushoff value and rebake the scene
4. Notice that it has no effect
- Affects both CPU and GPU lightmapper
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete