Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.0.4
Found in [Package]
PSDImporter does not support Secondary Texture
PSDImporter does not show Secondary Texture module
Steps to Repro:
1. Open any PSB file using 2D PSD Importer package from Package manager in Sprite Editor
2. Note that Sprites generated by PSDImporter does not contain Secondary Texture data
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"