Search Issue Tracker
[PropertyDrawer] EditorGUI.DrawRect disappears when unfocused
1) Open the project and Main scene
2) Select object Foo in the Hierarchy and lock the Inspector for the object
3) Notice that the Bar component is red - the way it should be
4) Try clicking around in the Project or Hierarchy window
5) Notice the Red color disappears from the component
6) Clicking again on it makes it appear again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website