Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
PropertyAttribute does not work when used on items in an array
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Test.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy, select "Test" GameObject
3. In the Inspector, observe "Test" Component
Expected result: Element 0 in the array is a Slider between 0 and 1
Actual result: Element 0 in the array is an Input Field
Reproducible with - 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy