Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
PropertyAttribute does not work when used on items in an array
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Test.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy, select "Test" GameObject
3. In the Inspector, observe "Test" Component
Expected result: Element 0 in the array is a Slider between 0 and 1
Actual result: Element 0 in the array is an Input Field
Reproducible with - 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete