Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
PropertyAttribute does not work when used on items in an array
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Test.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy, select "Test" GameObject
3. In the Inspector, observe "Test" Component
Expected result: Element 0 in the array is a Slider between 0 and 1
Actual result: Element 0 in the array is an Input Field
Reproducible with - 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3