Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Properties Window] Properties window becomes an Inspector window with the wrong title, when GameObject is deleted
1) Select the Camera GameObject in the scene
2) Select Properties for the Camera component
3) Delete the GameObject
4) Notice the Properties window is still present and still has the title and icon for the camera but is now acting like a normal inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window