Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Properties Window] Properties window becomes an Inspector window with the wrong title, when GameObject is deleted
1) Select the Camera GameObject in the scene
2) Select Properties for the Camera component
3) Delete the GameObject
4) Notice the Properties window is still present and still has the title and icon for the camera but is now acting like a normal inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs