Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Properties Window] Properties window becomes an Inspector window with the wrong title, when GameObject is deleted
1) Select the Camera GameObject in the scene
2) Select Properties for the Camera component
3) Delete the GameObject
4) Notice the Properties window is still present and still has the title and icon for the camera but is now acting like a normal inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine