Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Properties Window] Properties window becomes an Inspector window with the wrong title, when GameObject is deleted
1) Select the Camera GameObject in the scene
2) Select Properties for the Camera component
3) Delete the GameObject
4) Notice the Properties window is still present and still has the title and icon for the camera but is now acting like a normal inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version