Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Projects launched from "Learn" can not be saved and it causes a crash
1. Launch Unity.
2. Selected "Learn".
3. Download any project and open it.
4. Close project and select "Keep".
5. Select destination and confirm.
6. Press "Try again" or other button.
Expected result: Unity will save project correctly.
Actual result: Unity crashes, fatal errors, project is not saved..
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2