Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Projects launched from "Learn" can not be saved and it causes a crash
1. Launch Unity.
2. Selected "Learn".
3. Download any project and open it.
4. Close project and select "Keep".
5. Select destination and confirm.
6. Press "Try again" or other button.
Expected result: Unity will save project correctly.
Actual result: Unity crashes, fatal errors, project is not saved..
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds