Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Projects launched from "Learn" can not be saved and it causes a crash
1. Launch Unity.
2. Selected "Learn".
3. Download any project and open it.
4. Close project and select "Keep".
5. Select destination and confirm.
6. Press "Try again" or other button.
Expected result: Unity will save project correctly.
Actual result: Unity crashes, fatal errors, project is not saved..
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing