Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Projects launched from "Learn" can not be saved and it causes a crash
1. Launch Unity.
2. Selected "Learn".
3. Download any project and open it.
4. Close project and select "Keep".
5. Select destination and confirm.
6. Press "Try again" or other button.
Expected result: Unity will save project correctly.
Actual result: Unity crashes, fatal errors, project is not saved..
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle