Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Projects launched from "Learn" can not be saved and it causes a crash
1. Launch Unity.
2. Selected "Learn".
3. Download any project and open it.
4. Close project and select "Keep".
5. Select destination and confirm.
6. Press "Try again" or other button.
Expected result: Unity will save project correctly.
Actual result: Unity crashes, fatal errors, project is not saved..
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p3, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button
- [Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
- Alpha channel is not not visible when using Baked Shadowmask mode in the Lightmap Preview window
- Native performance tests FormatOneMillionRandomNumbers have regressed due to Int formatting changes
- Unable to bake after switching lightmapper a few times