Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Project Window scrollbar disappears after selecting assets from the bottom row
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Select last material in Assets folder (128.mat)
Expected results: Scrollbar doesn't blink when selecting a game asset
Actual results: Scrollbar blinks when selecting a game asset
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a9, 2018.2.6f1
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website