Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Project Window scrollbar disappears after selecting assets from the bottom row
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Select last material in Assets folder (128.mat)
Expected results: Scrollbar doesn't blink when selecting a game asset
Actual results: Scrollbar blinks when selecting a game asset
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a9, 2018.2.6f1
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode