Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0
Found in [Package]
Project Settings Window fails to appear after installing the Ryder Editor package
I seem to keep having the same issue now, even after uninstalling Ryder Editor and restarting Unity Editor.
To reproduce this:
- download this project
- notice the message in the console: The editor layout could not be fully loaded, this can happen when the layout contains EditorWindows not available in this project
Alternatively (does not always happen):
- start a new project
- uninstall Ryder Editor
- open the Project Settings Window and notice it's there
- close the window
- install Ryder Editor 1.0.8
- try to open the project settings window again
- notice that it won't open
Cannot reproduce in 2019.2.0b9 or 2019.3.0a8
reproducible in 2019.3.0a9
WORKAROUND: reset the layout of the editor to default to get the window to appear again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh