Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Found in [Package]
TextMeshPro settings are not moved to the new "Settings" location
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start a new project
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings
3. Notice that the only available option available to select is "TextMeshPro settings"
Expected result: TextMeshPro settings should be in the new "Settings" location instead of "Project Settings"
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a4
Does not reproduce in: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.2.0b11
Regression since: 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated