Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Found in [Package]
TextMeshPro settings are not moved to the new "Settings" location
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start a new project
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings
3. Notice that the only available option available to select is "TextMeshPro settings"
Expected result: TextMeshPro settings should be in the new "Settings" location instead of "Project Settings"
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a4
Does not reproduce in: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.2.0b11
Regression since: 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos