Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Found in [Package]
TextMeshPro settings are not moved to the new "Settings" location
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start a new project
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings
3. Notice that the only available option available to select is "TextMeshPro settings"
Expected result: TextMeshPro settings should be in the new "Settings" location instead of "Project Settings"
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a4
Does not reproduce in: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.2.0b11
Regression since: 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)