Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in [Package] 1.3.0
Found in [Package]
TextMeshPro settings are not moved to the new "Settings" location
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start a new project
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings
3. Notice that the only available option available to select is "TextMeshPro settings"
Expected result: TextMeshPro settings should be in the new "Settings" location instead of "Project Settings"
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a4
Does not reproduce in: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.2.0b11
Regression since: 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position