Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Found in [Package]
TextMeshPro settings are not moved to the new "Settings" location
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start a new project
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings
3. Notice that the only available option available to select is "TextMeshPro settings"
Expected result: TextMeshPro settings should be in the new "Settings" location instead of "Project Settings"
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a4
Does not reproduce in: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.2.0b11
Regression since: 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0