Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
[Project] Opening a new project from forced free version of Unity, opens it up with Unity Pro
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project with Unity from command line with -force-free arguments
2. Select File -> New Project -> Create new project
3. Notice that the newly created project is opened up with Unity Pro version
Expected behavior: When creating/opening a project from free version of Unity, the project should open up with free version as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off