Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Project Browser] Unable to select Assets under Project Window in Asset Store
When an assets is searched in the project window, an asset from the given result is not getting selected or highlighted.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Project window > Serch by Type > Model
3. Search > Asset Store.
4. Select any Asset.
Assets are not selectable in the Project window.
Assets are selectable.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true