Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Project Browser] Unable to select Assets under Project Window in Asset Store
When an assets is searched in the project window, an asset from the given result is not getting selected or highlighted.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Project window > Serch by Type > Model
3. Search > Asset Store.
4. Select any Asset.
Assets are not selectable in the Project window.
Assets are selectable.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)