Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Project Browser] Unable to select Assets under Project Window in Asset Store
When an assets is searched in the project window, an asset from the given result is not getting selected or highlighted.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Project window > Serch by Type > Model
3. Search > Asset Store.
4. Select any Asset.
Assets are not selectable in the Project window.
Assets are selectable.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode