Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Project Browser] Unable to select Assets under Project Window in Asset Store
When an assets is searched in the project window, an asset from the given result is not getting selected or highlighted.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Project window > Serch by Type > Model
3. Search > Asset Store.
4. Select any Asset.
Assets are not selectable in the Project window.
Assets are selectable.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made