Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.X
Project and Hierarchy tab items are no longer "spring-loaded"
1. Open the scene in the attached project
2. Ensure that the parent object A has its contents hidden (disclosure triangle pointing right)
3. Start dragging object C
4. Without letting go, hold the cursor still above object A, so that it is high lit.
Contents of A are shown after about a second.
Nothing: A's contents remain hidden.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build