Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[PLM] Double Sided GI is not rendered when occluder uses transparency texture
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. Load user-submitted project (Trans_DoubleSided.zip)
3. Open scene 'test.unity'
4. Bake lighting (notice shadows)
5. Clear lightmap data
6. Change 'Plane (1)' game object material shader to 'Transparent_LM'
7. Bake lighting again (notice result without shadows)
8. Check 'Scene view' in 'Texel Validity' mode (notice invalid texels)
Expected result: Shadows are rendered during both bake processes
Actual result: Lightmapper produces invalid texels and doesn't render shadows in the second bake process
* In version 2017.3.0a2 Double Sided GI works exactly as intended
Reproducible with - 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0a3, 2017.3.0p1
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0a2
Could not test: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.0a6 (Double Sided GI was not compatible with Progressive Lightmapper yet)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"