Search Issue Tracker
Progress bar has the wrong label when building UWP project [2020.3]
When building this project for UWP, you will see that the build gets stuck for ~30 seconds on "Cleaning up old IL2CPP generated file" step. However, if you look at the profiler, you'll see that it was in fact the next step (RunIL2CPP) that is taking those 30 seconds.
Reproducible in: 2020.3.23f1
Not reproducible in: 2022.1.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline