Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.27f1
Progress bar has the wrong label when building UWP project [2020.3]
When building this project for UWP, you will see that the build gets stuck for ~30 seconds on "Cleaning up old IL2CPP generated file" step. However, if you look at the profiler, you'll see that it was in fact the next step (RunIL2CPP) that is taking those 30 seconds.
Reproducible in: 2020.3.23f1
Not reproducible in: 2022.1.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP
- Some shader variants don't show up when "_vertex" is added to shader code
- Point Lights are not visible on Mobile when adjusting RBG values by a custom script
- [CacheServer] After you cancel one upload, all next uploads will stuck, sometimes that leads to a crash