Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Profiling] "Non matching Profiler.EndSample" exception is thrown on quitting a standalone player development build
"Non matching Profiler.EndSample" exception thrown on quitting a standalone player development build with autoconnect profiler checked. Refer the video for details.
Step to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) File > Build settings
3) Check development build > Check autoconnect profiler
4) Build and run
5) Launch the standalone build and verify the profiler data is displayed in profiler window > Quit the standalone build
Actual result: "Non-matching Profiler.EndSample" exception is thrown in the console.
Expected result: The standalone build quits gracefully and no exceptions occur in the console.
Occurs in: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a2
Works fine in: 2018.3.0f2
Note: Profiler data is not displayed in 2019.1.0a1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader