Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Profiling] Frame debugger flickers when a VFX is present
1. Open the attached project
Open any VFX-enabled project (HDRP or URP) and drag a VFX into the scene
2. While the VFX is simulating, open the frame debugger and enable it
3. Observe flickering
4. Disable the VFX
5. Flickering stops.
@julienf from the VFX team said: "I think it's more related to the Init not being called every frame. Frame debugger should be able to cope with that... We cannot do anything on our side"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder