Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Profiling] Frame debugger flickers when a VFX is present
1. Open the attached project
Open any VFX-enabled project (HDRP or URP) and drag a VFX into the scene
2. While the VFX is simulating, open the frame debugger and enable it
3. Observe flickering
4. Disable the VFX
5. Flickering stops.
@julienf from the VFX team said: "I think it's more related to the Init not being called every frame. Frame debugger should be able to cope with that... We cannot do anything on our side"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material