Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Profiling] Frame debugger flickers when a VFX is present
1. Open the attached project
Open any VFX-enabled project (HDRP or URP) and drag a VFX into the scene
2. While the VFX is simulating, open the frame debugger and enable it
3. Observe flickering
4. Disable the VFX
5. Flickering stops.
@julienf from the VFX team said: "I think it's more related to the Init not being called every frame. Frame debugger should be able to cope with that... We cannot do anything on our side"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"