Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Profiler window does not display data in the timeline when loading from saved data
Profiler window does not display data in the timeline when loading from saved data.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open Profiler window and enable "Record".
3. Enter Play mode.
4. In the Profiler window, press Save and save the profile data.
5. Exit Play mode.
6. In the Profiler window, press Clear and then Load saved profile data.
Expected result: Profiler data should be displayed in the timeline.
Actual result: Profiler data does not display in the timeline.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a2, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.0f2.
Occurring on Windows 10, Windows 7, Mac 10.13 and Mac 10.12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button