Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Profiler window does not display data in the timeline when loading from saved data
Profiler window does not display data in the timeline when loading from saved data.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open Profiler window and enable "Record".
3. Enter Play mode.
4. In the Profiler window, press Save and save the profile data.
5. Exit Play mode.
6. In the Profiler window, press Clear and then Load saved profile data.
Expected result: Profiler data should be displayed in the timeline.
Actual result: Profiler data does not display in the timeline.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a2, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.0f2.
Occurring on Windows 10, Windows 7, Mac 10.13 and Mac 10.12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos