Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Profiler window does not display data in the timeline when loading from saved data
Profiler window does not display data in the timeline when loading from saved data.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open Profiler window and enable "Record".
3. Enter Play mode.
4. In the Profiler window, press Save and save the profile data.
5. Exit Play mode.
6. In the Profiler window, press Clear and then Load saved profile data.
Expected result: Profiler data should be displayed in the timeline.
Actual result: Profiler data does not display in the timeline.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a2, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.0f2.
Occurring on Windows 10, Windows 7, Mac 10.13 and Mac 10.12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
- [Hub] Menu bar appears and developer tools become available after launching a second instance of Unity Hub