Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Profiler] Vertical Scrollbar is not working for Timeline view from Profiler window
Vertical Scrollbar doesn't work from Timeline view under the profiler window. Scrollbar appears but it doesn't move on mouse scroll or mouse drag. Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Menu > Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Try to Move Vertical Scrollbar for Timeline view
Vertical Scrollbar doesn't move on the mouse scroll or drag.
Vertical Scrollbar moves on mouse scroll or drag.
2020.1.0a12, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.13f1
Working fine on:
2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.12f1
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers