Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Vertical Scrollbar is not working for Timeline view from Profiler window
Vertical Scrollbar doesn't work from Timeline view under the profiler window. Scrollbar appears but it doesn't move on mouse scroll or mouse drag. Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Menu > Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Try to Move Vertical Scrollbar for Timeline view
Vertical Scrollbar doesn't move on the mouse scroll or drag.
Vertical Scrollbar moves on mouse scroll or drag.
2020.1.0a12, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.13f1
Working fine on:
2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.12f1
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac