Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Vertical Scrollbar is not working for Timeline view from Profiler window
Vertical Scrollbar doesn't work from Timeline view under the profiler window. Scrollbar appears but it doesn't move on mouse scroll or mouse drag. Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Menu > Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Try to Move Vertical Scrollbar for Timeline view
Vertical Scrollbar doesn't move on the mouse scroll or drag.
Vertical Scrollbar moves on mouse scroll or drag.
2020.1.0a12, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.13f1
Working fine on:
2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.12f1
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window