Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[Profiler] UI System Preview Window title is not user friendly
The title given to the Previews window is "UnityEditor.UISystemPreviewWindow"
Which is not user friendly, refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Menu > Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Select UI Modules
4. Click on "Detach" window tab
The title given to the Preview window is "UnityEditor.UISystemPreviewWindow"
The title given to the Preview window is user friendly.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b5, 2019.3.9f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.1.0f2
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Undoing UDocument Sort Order does not take effect
- Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
- "Assembly for Assembly Definition File '*' will not be compiled" warning thrown, on creating a new project
- Game Object with Cast Shadows type set to Shadows Only flickers when illuminated by a Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning