Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[Profiler] UI System Preview Window title is not user friendly
The title given to the Previews window is "UnityEditor.UISystemPreviewWindow"
Which is not user friendly, refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Menu > Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Select UI Modules
4. Click on "Detach" window tab
The title given to the Preview window is "UnityEditor.UISystemPreviewWindow"
The title given to the Preview window is user friendly.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b5, 2019.3.9f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.1.0f2
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true