Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[Profiler] UI System Preview Window title is not user friendly
The title given to the Previews window is "UnityEditor.UISystemPreviewWindow"
Which is not user friendly, refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Menu > Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Select UI Modules
4. Click on "Detach" window tab
The title given to the Preview window is "UnityEditor.UISystemPreviewWindow"
The title given to the Preview window is user friendly.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b5, 2019.3.9f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.1.0f2
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials