Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[Profiler] UI System Preview Window title is not user friendly
The title given to the Previews window is "UnityEditor.UISystemPreviewWindow"
Which is not user friendly, refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Menu > Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Select UI Modules
4. Click on "Detach" window tab
The title given to the Preview window is "UnityEditor.UISystemPreviewWindow"
The title given to the Preview window is user friendly.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b5, 2019.3.9f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.1.0f2
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build